Now Accepting Applications: Spring 2011 White House Internship Program

http://whitehouse-org.blogspot.com/The White House Internship Program is dedicated to giving emerging leaders the opportunity to serve the Administration and gain invaluable experience in public service. One intern working in the Office of Management and Administration writes:

I could not have asked for a better experience this summer than to be a White House Intern. It is an incredible privilege to be part of the long tradition of White House interns who have served here and an honor to be part of the important work being done by this Administration. I was deeply inspired by President Obama’s call to national service, and this internship has allowed me and so many others to answer that call in a profound way.

In addition to the day-to-day work of each department, the internship program is full of unique events and experiences. I’ve had the chance to hear from some of the most accomplished political and policy minds in the country as part of a speaker series only for interns. I’ve been able to take part in special White House events and I’ve attended seminars that helped me hone my professional skills. I’ve also really cherished the service project I took part in as an intern, which opened my eyes to another part of DC and helped remind me why I came here.

I feel confident that this internship has prepared me well for exciting new opportunities in the future.

The White House Internship Program will be accepting applications from now until 11:59 PM EDT Sunday, October 3, 2010. Don’t miss your chance to be part of the next class of White House Interns! To learn more about the program and to apply please visit the White House Internship Program’s page.

0 comments: